How do I start a scoping or systematic review search, or a research project in general?


Library & Knowledge Services supports THP-based research projects.

For Knowledge Synthesis (KS) projects, please review our KS Guide then submit the Intake Form to help us learn more on how to support your project.

For all other types of research projects, please see our Levels of Service and Book a Consultation for assistance.

  • Last Updated May 10, 2023
  • Views 61
  • Answered By MH

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0

Contact Us

Please be advised: This service is intended for staff, researchers, and learners at Trillium Health Partners.  We cannot guarantee that we will answer questions from outside of our organization.